To place a service call or to schedule annual maintenance, please call us at 914-893-4800. Your service call will answer/dispatched in the order it was received. Before placing a service call, please read the sections below labeled Before Calling, Emergency Calls, and Non-emergency Calls.
Phone Number to Remember for Emergencies: 914-893-4800 or Email: Info@Supremeoil.us
Before Calling: To avoid an unnecessary charge of one (1) hour labor minimum at the prevailing rate, a customer should check these common reasons for a boiler malfunction BEFORE calling Supreme Oil for service:
- Is the thermostat set above the room temperature? Usually, 78 degree to start boiler
- Is the burner emergency switch on? (Usually located in stairwell and has a red switch plate)
- Has a fuse blown and/or the circuit breaker set? (Located in your main power panel)
- Have you checked the level of oil in the tank? (Inside tanks have a fuel gauge on top of the tank)
- Does the control/reset button require resetting? (PUSH ONE only!) (Red button on box near burner)
- I understand that if I fail to press the red button before a service technicians’ arrival, there will be a $150 fee.